Fitbit Sense Smartwatch KEY FEATURES
- 1.58″ AMOLED screen display
- Multi-path optical heart rate sensor
- Skin temperature sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- Built-in GPS GLONASS
- PurePulse® 2.0
- Menstrual health tracking
- 20 goal-based exercise modes
- 6 days of normal usage
An innovative health smartwatch with ECG app, Sp02 & stress:
– Experience Fitbit Sense.
Fitbit Sense Smartwatch
Lessen your stress:
– The on-wrist EDA Scan app detects electrodermal activity, which may indicate your body´s response to stress. You can use the Fitbit app to track trends over time. reflect on your mood and try new mindfulness tools-Understanding stress is clearer with your daily Stress Management Score, which comes with a helpful breakdown for Premium members.
For the muscle that moves you:
– Use the on-wrist ECG app to assess your heart for atrial fibrillation (AFib), a common heart rhythm irregularity. Plus, stay informed with heart rate notifications when Sense detects that your heart rate is above or below your threshold
Take health to the next degree:
– Skin temperature tells a story about your body. Sense has an on-wrist skin sensor to track your variation each night and show if it varies from your usual range. so you can identify changes in your trends over time´´
A new way to see wellness:
– Track Sp02—the level of oxygen in your blood to help you leam when there may be an indication of important changes in your well-being. Use the free Sp02 clock face to track your average nightly oxygen saturation level, then view trends over time with Premium*
6 months of health insights:
– Sense unlocks a free 6-month trial for new Premium users so you can optimize your well-being: access Sp02, breathing rate & heart rate variabiliV in the Health Metrics dashboard, plus advanced mindfulness & stress management tools, deeper sleep analysis, personalized insights and more.
Boost your energy with better rest:
– Track your time in light, deep and REM sleep, then get a Sleep Score to better understand your ZZZs_ And use the Smart Wake alarm to wake up during the optimal stage of sleep and be ready to take on your day.
Stress Management Score:
– Better understand how your body is handling stress with a daily score.
EDA Scan App:
– The on-wrist EDA Scan app detects electrodermal activity—which may indicate your body’s response to stress—and reveals a graph in the Fitbit app to illuminate it.
– Easily log your mood, from very stressed to very calm, on Sense after an EDA Scan session or in the Fitbit app to help you reflect on what makes you feel your best.
Fitbit ECG App:
– With a compatible ECG app right on your wrist, assess your heart for atrial fibrillation—a heart rhythm irregularity—and share the results with your doctor. The Fitbit ECG app is only available in select countries. Not intended for use by people under 22 years old. See here for additional details.
On-Wrist Skin Temperature Sensor:
– Sense tracks your skin temperature each night to show how it varies from your personal baseline, so you can be aware of your trends over time.
Oxygen Saturation (SpO2) Monitoring:
– Sense tracks SpO2—the level of oxygen in your blood—to help you learn when there may be an indication of important changes in your fitness and wellness. Use the free SpO2 clock face to track your average nightly SpO2 level, then activate Premium to view trends over time.
Free Fitbit Premium™ Trial:
– Sense unlocks a free 6-month trial for new Premium users so you can optimize your well-being. See SpO2, breathing rate & heart rate variability in the Health Metrics dashboard, plus access advanced mindfulness & stress management tools, deeper sleep analysis, personalized insights and more.
High & Low Heart Rate Notifications:
– Your heart rate is a key indicator of your health, so Sense keeps you informed when it´s above or below your threshold.
24/7 Heart Rate Tracking with PurePulse® 2.0:
– With an all-new multipath sensor, Sense delivers PurePulse 2.0—Fitbit’s 24/7 continuous heart rate tracking for exercise, sleep tracking and everything in between.
Heart Rate Zones:
– During workouts, get real-time stats on screen to see whether you’re in fat burn, cardio or peak zone, so you can dial the effort up or down according to your goals.
– With Fitbit Premium, automatically measure your breathing rate while you sleep to help you understand your wellness and learn if there are signs of significant changes. View your nightly average and trends over time in the Health Metrics dashboard.
Heart Rate Variability:
– With Fitbit Premium, track heart rate variability (HRV)—the variation of time between each heartbeat— to see if your body is showing potential signs of stress, illness or fatigue. View your nightly average and trends over time in the Health Metrics dashboard.
Menstrual Health Tracking:
– Know your body better by using Sense and the Fitbit app to log periods, record symptoms, track your ovulation and discover patterns in your cycle.
DAY & NIGHT:
– During outdoor runs, rides, hikes and more, use built-in GPS to see your pace and distance on Sense, then see a map of your workout in the Fitbit app.
Workout Intensity Map—In App Only:
– After outdoor exercise, check your workout intensity map in the Fitbit app to see your heart rate zones throughout your route and learn where you put in the most effort.
Active Zone Minutes:
– Active Zone Minutes help you make every minute count during workouts by buzzing your wrist when you enter your personalized target heart rate zone.
20 Goal-Based Exercise Modes SmartTrack™:
– Choose from up to 20 exercise modes to get real-time stats during your workouts—or let SmartTrack™ automatically recognize and record your exercises.
– Sense is water resistant to 50 meters, which means you’re free to track laps in the pool and wear it in the shower, at the beach and beyond.
All-Day Activity Tracking:
– Track all-day activity like steps, distance, floors climbed, active minutes and calories burned to show how every part of your day gets you closer to your goals.
Sleep Stages & Sleep Score:
– See your time in light, deep and REM sleep and get a daily Sleep Score in the Fitbit app and on your wrist to better understand your sleep quality each night.
– Set your Fitbit alarm to wake you with a quiet vibration during a lighter sleep stage to help you feel more refreshed.
– Snooze uninterrupted by using sleep mode to mute smartphone notifications and stop your screen from turning on at night. Set a schedule to turn sleep mode on automatically.
Fitbit Sense Smartwatch https://www.fitbit.com/global/us/products/smartwatches/sense Price in Kenya is lowest at https://www.hisenseke.co.ke/. Buy it from us and enjoy Secure (Pay on Delivery) and Fast delivery, 2-3 hours for Nairobi, Next day Countrywide or visit our shop at Rehema House, Behind Sarova Stanley Hotel Nairobi, 6th floor Room 1.
There are no reviews yet.